"NEW"

"NEW"

1/18/10

saken el8alb part 2

Senior year just ended & I am starting uni, 4 or 3 days and till now I didn't go shopping!! OMG!! I totally forgot about it!!! emergency I need backup!! 3awaSH !!!!!!


Hello I'm a girl that's gonna be going to uni this year& I cant wait to go to the unii!!!! i always dreamt of myself going to uni. !! WoW I cant believe that I am just days away!!! ~ XD


My brother who is 1 year older than me is so close to me,,, we tell everything to each other his name is (a7mad) he is my only brother, he is in the uni now from 2 years (ya 7ayah). I'm the kind of girl who doesn't like to have many friends I have lots of friends but only 1 of them is so close to me her name is (3wash) ... <3 (we share secrets, clothes, troubles everything u can imagine) she's like my sister. She doesn't have sister's nor brother's. Most of the time the 2 of us hang together!

I have this amazing couzin her name is maithoo, she always hang with us, she & her best friend reemo!! J



Its like always the 4 of us everywhere we go. We organize parties, sleepovers only for the 4 of us!!! I <3 them so much!!!! ~ XD



Lets get back to me & a7mad o5oya! ; D



He told me that he's the one that gonna take me to shopping, so i went to dress up applied a bit of natural make-up and went to Marina Mall (i love to go shopping with him he let me buy things i want and things i dont need & most of the time we r sitting in a Galler or starbucks or one of this coffe shops chatting about what happened today and yesterday). (I only share my secrets with a7mdo my bro and 3washii my best friend) ... .. <3



He's the only 1 ily yfhamni really well. (I'll never let him down !!!).



U guys didnt notice that till now i didnt mention my name. Ok my name is (MaRiOoOm) :) ;*







I will be posting soon inshallah .!!!! ~ XD

Dont forget leave ur comments plz ... ..;)!

5 comments:

  1. great start;p
    3aad this story is in AD <3 el galb

    keep goin sis...and if u need any help with ur story im here ya 7elwah;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you dazzling-life
    inshalla ;* <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT STORY PLZ POST EVERY DAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just beg* the story it looks nice

    ReplyDelete